Join the KAL

If you want to join the group send me your email and I will add you as an Author, which will let you post your progress, comments, questions or Pictures. berniebydesign@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wrap Up of KAL

I am posting the schematics in the order worked.   Hope you come back again for reference.   If you have any questions, comments, pictures, send them to me and I will post them, or, you can contact me, I will send you an invite to be an Author on this blog.  You will need a Google membership to sign in but your input will be much appreciated. 

It was fun, hope you all enjoyed the journey.    ---- MommaBearKnits

Baby/Junior Compass Drawing

Section 1 Neckband
Section 2 Back Neck Panel

Section 3 Right Sleeve Panel

Section 4 Right Front Panel

Section 5 Left Sleeve Panel

Section 6 Sleeves & Back Panel

Section 7 Left Front Panel

Section 8 Body
Hopefully, this will be the first of many KAL's.

No comments:

Post a Comment